ADMITTED AS ADVOCATE: 2014
CALLED TO BAR: 2014
COUNTRIES OF ADMISSION: South Africa
LLB, LLM in labour law
- He holds two degrees in law, LLB from the University of Fort Hare and LLM in labour law From University of Pretoria.
- His practice is diverse with a particular interest in employment law, pension law, contract law, company law, administrative law, competition, tax, mining and civil law general.
- He appears regularly in Labour Court, High Court, Competition ' Court, Arbitrations and Commercial Inquiries.
- Before joining the Bar, he practiced as an Attorney for 7 years.
- He joined the Johannesburg Society of Advocate in 2014